CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 4, 2008

2003 Pre-Marriage

Maybe I should tell a little bit about how we met. We both worked at a place called Picture Galleries in Boise. I worked in the factory making picture frames and Natalie worked in the Gallery. I worked there for about 6 months until I finally had the guts to ask her out. For the most part, I was the one responsible for hanging pictures in the gallery so I was able to spend a lot of time with Natalie. We usually talked about our current relationships we were in and then finally both decided that we were in the wrong relationships and we were meant for each other. That’s the short version. I’m sure Natalie has a much more detailed version.


Here’s some pictures that were taken of us before we were married. I believe we scanned them, so the quality on a lot of them isn’t very good.

These pictures were taken at the place where I proposed to Natalie. I don’t know if these were taken before or after we became engaged. To propose, I told Natalie that we were going on a GPS scavenger hunt and that scavenger hunt took us here. In the middle of the gazebo area I had roses waiting and a ring. Hiding behind that gazebo were both of my sisters, Heidi and Ginger, and Natalie friend, Erin Binkley, video-taping the whole thing. For future reference, mainly when Natalie gets old and crazy, the gazebo was located in downtown Eagle, Idaho on State Street. Luckily Natalie said yes and it began…





0 comments: