CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 5/11/08

Today was Mother's Day. I would say overall we did a good job for Natalie this year...and by "us" I mean "me". The bad news is that the Mother's Day present we ordered her did not get here in time, but we did some fun things to make up for it. Dillon and Kenzie were sick today, so we sent mom to church by herself, which actually worked out for us. We cleaned up the house for her and also Dillon and Kenzie colored a "Happy Mother's Day" paper for her. We taped the papers to the door, so when she got home she had a nice surprise. Also for a surprise we..and again I mean I...made her one of her favorite meals: pork chops with red mashed potatoes. I tried a new recipe with a sour cream type gravy that was actually very good. To top everything off, I even changed Kenzie's poopy diaper! Overall it was a good day!

Below is a picture of my lovely wife. It was not taken on Mother's Day...since our batteries in the camera died, but it's still a beautiful picture of a beautiful lady!

0 comments: