CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 8, 2008

Bradshaw's Garden Valley Trip - May 2007

For a summer trip all of us Bradshaw’s headed up to Garden Valley, about an hour north of Boise, for a few days. Jen had a customer who owned a cabin up there and let us use it for free. For the most part it was somewhat boring as there was not much to do around Garden Valley/Crouch, but it had it’s moments. Dillon and I decided to go on a walk to meet my parents as they arrived. We walked to the end of the street and there was a house with three dogs. They started barking at us, but we just walked by. Well after awhile my parents didn’t show up so we started walking back to the cabin. Well this time the dogs were not as nice. They all started barking and coming toward us so we turned around. They basically stranded us on the corner. I tried calling Kyle who was at the cabin, but cell phones didn’t work in the mountains. After being stranded for about an hour, I finally flagged down a car and had them give us a ride back to the cabin. About 5 minutes later my parents showed up!

Another funny story was that in the basement they had a pool table. My dad, Kyle and Tyler were playing pool and I was lying in the other room. All of a sudden we heard quite the commotion. We ran into the room where they were playing pool and there was a bat flying around. Everyone was either ducking or trying to hit it with their pool ques. I think Kyle finally hit it and put it outside. There was some type of electrical room and that’s where the bat came from.

Here’s some pictures of us standing in front of the river as a family.


0 comments: